Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year~~New Haunts

Finally, another new year.  Time for changes, time for new haunts.  It's time for me to seek out new locations to investigate.  I have done the same ole thing too many times, Waverly four times!  Don't get me wrong, that place is amazing but sadly it's becoming too commercialized.  Way too much foot traffic, the spirits are not as active as they used to be. 

I had a talk with someone a few days ago after he bought my book (Paranormal Encounters) and it's nice to hear the different stories and different places that house the paranormal.  He told me about New Orleans.  Wow, the places and the spirits that are there.  It's definiatly in the cards this year.  Since I'm in the process of writing another paranormal book I'm in need of more information, more investigations.  It's so sad there is nothing in my area. 

Would you like your stories told and published?  If so please leave a comment of your experiences and/or stories and with a note that you give permission and I will include them in my next book.  I will of course not include any personal information, names, locations etc.

Happy New Year and Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment